Saturday 25 August 2007

DIY Foot Well Light ( Part 2)

PART 2.....

This is to complete the both front foot well lighting.

Bulb used.. 12V 5W: RM2.90 (Tesco). What happened to my LED bulb? I gave up.. u can see it in this photo (left unit).. The illumination coverage for LED is too narrow.. :-/ So I choose to use normal bulb.


Close up... :P My phone camera not doing a good job.. ;D


Same like the driver seat foot well light fixture but this time, I use hot glue to seal all exposed connection to prevent the life cable from short circuiting with the surrounding earth.


Unlike the driver side installation, this time I did not drill hole. Just cut a gap at the edge and push the light fixture in.


Better view of bulb at its actual location..


When lighted...


From far..


The complete picture..

No comments:

Post a Comment